Customer Experience Manager
Landpower, along with the CLAAS Harvest Centre network, is the largest privately-owned farm machinery network in Australasia. They are the leading providers of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoy brand partnerships spanning more than 45 years with premium European manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, JCB via a network of dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Landpower and CLAAS Harvest Centre employ over 450 people across a range of sales, technical support, parts and administrative roles in their Christchurch and Melbourne offices and in the New Zealand and Australian retail network.
Landpower have identified that the biggest point of difference and opportunity for future growth lies in their valued relationship with customers and the service they provide. They have invested considerable research to develop their customer journey cycle, identifying where the opportunities are to enhance the customer’s experience at all touchpoints along the way.
Based in Christchurch reporting to the General Manager - Product and working closely with the Marketing Manager and Leadership Team, this new role will work with all teams across the Landpower business, including the Christchurch-based Head Office, Melbourne Distribution Centre and all trans-Tasman CLAAS Harvest Centres. You will be responsible to:
- Foster a customer experience-led culture nurturing the growth of a consistent customer-centric approach across the group;
- Develop, implement and communicate a comprehensive tactical delivery plan, developing KPIs for measurement at dealerships, monitoring the performance of all initiatives and reporting on progress;
- Deepen the groups understanding of the customer and their needs, developing an ongoing research and tracking programme;
- Own and manage Customer Data across the group, including fully utilising the ERP and CRM systems and managing the Customer Engagement (NPS) survey;
- Build on the customer journey by innovating improvements at each touch point, evolving to further exceed customers’ expectations.
You will be a Customer Experience professional experienced in a fast-paced, multi-faceted commercial/retail environment, with a proven track record working in a senior leadership capacity developing and delivering exceptional customer experiences. Important to success will be:
- Your passion to continually raise the bar in relation to customer experience is essential, as is the ability to develop/implement new initiatives leading transformational cultural change;
- A strong affinity with the rural sector and an understanding of agricultural systems and farm inputs;
- Exceptional leadership skills and success working across stakeholder groups in a strategic and operational capacity, along with well-developed levels of commercial acumen;
- Project management and experience leading the Customer Journey touch-point approach, along with expertise with customer data and CRM systems;
- A track record building and maintaining productive relationships and networks at all levels that provide the channel for converting strategy into action;
- Ideally holds a relevant tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
- A working knowledge of Design Thinking principles.
You will be working in an environment that invests in its people, supports innovation, encourages growth and is Purpose driven: the Group’s Purpose is “Gearing Up Farmers to Succeed: when they succeed, we succeed”. Landpower are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of their health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Their values of “In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing” form the backbone of a fast growing and dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- Rapidly growing 100% locally owned family business
- Existing strong customer service platform already in place to leverage
- Highly people-focussed culture with a supportive, fun and friendly team environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- An Employee Benefits Programme which offers great discounts and an active social club.
We want to hear from you if you are excited to make your mark in a sector that supports the success of farmers. You’ll have the autonomy to make a difference: we need high calibre people so we can continue to grow – come and help us make that happen!
If you are up for a challenge and you are willing to front up and go the extra mile please apply below with your cover letter and CV.
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.