Technical Specialist - Seed Hawk & Väderstad
Based in Altona. Reports to the Group Technical Service Manager. Responsible for providing high level Seed Hawk & Väderstad in-field service support to the Australian CLAAS Harvest Centres.
Landpower, along with our CLAAS Harvest Centre network, is the largest privately-owned farm machinery network in Australasia. We are the leading providers of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoy brand partnerships spanning more than 45 years with premium European manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, Seed Hawk and Väderstad via a network of dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Based in Altona, Melbourne and reporting to the Group Technical Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing high level Seed Hawk & Väderstad in-field service support to the Australian CLAAS Harvest Centres. You will have a high level of involvement with our retail service teams and also with our Seed Hawk & Väderstad Technical Representatives.
This is an exciting time to join Landpower as we have ambitious goals to further grow the company.
You will be involved with:
- Managing technical issues across Australia, in conjunction with Seed Hawk & Väderstad as required
- Resolving any ongoing service concerns with Seed Hawk & Väderstad
- Facilitating Seed Hawk & Väderstad Technical Training
- Supporting Product Managers with technical service issues
- Assisting with the management and adjudication of Warranty claims for Seed Hawk & Väderstad
- Technical service and heavy agricultural equipment qualifications and experience
- Able to build strong and enduring relationships
- Practical and able to relate well to the farming community
- Experience delivering technical service training
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience and ability
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
How to Apply
If you are up for a challenge and you are willing to front up and go the extra mile please apply.
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.