Field Service Technician / Diesel Mechanic - GRIMME
Based in Altona. Reports to the GRIMME Operations Manager.. You will be responsible for providing field and workshop repair and service work on GRIMME Group equipment.
Landpower, along with our CLAAS Harvest Centre network, is the largest privately-owned farm machinery network in Australasia. We are the leading providers of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoy brand partnerships spanning more than 45 years with premium European manufacturers including GRIMME, CLAAS, AMAZONE and Väderstad via a network of dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for an experienced Agricultural Machinery Field Service Technician / Diesel Mechanic to join our team in Altona, Melbourne.
This is a great opportunity to support our growing customer base in the vegetable industry sectors throughout Australia and New Zealand, and become a trusted advisor to them. Reporting to the GRIMME Operations Manager, you will be responsible for servicing and repairing the GRIMME Group equipment in the field and assisting with machine assembly, demonstrations and start-ups.
You will have:
- Experience in field and workshop repair and service work on agricultural machinery
- Excellent knowledge of Iso Bus and Can Bus systems
- Solid interpretation of hydraulic / electric schematics and diagnostics skills
- A genuine commitment to improving health, safety and wellbeing outcomes
- Excellent customer service and communication skills as you will be interacting with a vast and varied range of customers
- A high standard of team work, independency and initiative
- Effective organisational and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel for extended periods
- Current driver’s license
- Forklift license is preferable
You will be working with a talented, close-knit and passionate team of Service Technicians in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Competitive remuneration based on experience and ability
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
How to Apply
This position requires extensive interstate travel and overseas travel from time to time.
If you are hands-on, a self-starter and you have a proactive can achieve attitude please apply.
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.