Finance & Leasing Manager
Reports to the Chief Financial Officer. Facilitate the growth of the business through the development and expansion of customer-focused Finance and Leasing offerings across the Landpower and CLAAS Harvest Centre network.
Landpower, along with our CLAAS Harvest Centre network, is the largest privately-owned farm machinery network in Australasia. We are the leading providers of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoy brand partnerships spanning more than 45 years with premium European manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, JCB via a network of dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Reports to the Chief Financial Officer and operates at a strategic level as a member of the management team. This role is responsible for facilitating the growth of the business through the development and then expansion of machinery finance related customer solutions across the Landpower network of CLAAS Harvest Centres.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and evolving the Landpower Finance and Leasing offerings
- Preparing and managing an annual subsidised finance budget
- Facilitating business development through marketing and sales strategies
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal stakeholders, financial providers and key customers
- Management and development of Landpower Credit
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly board report or ad hoc reports on areas of accountability
- Contributing to the wider Management team to achieve Group objectives
- Positively contributing to a culture of health and safety
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds a relevant tertiary qualification and with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in finance and leasing
- Has awareness and understanding of relevant finance and taxation legislative requirements
- Understands and implement risk identification, analysis and management
- Demonstrated ability to analyse information and determine cost v benefit recommendations
- Proven development and growth of finance and leasing product offerings – ideally in a machinery/equipment related industry
- Proven experience in growing a finance portfolio
- Builds strong collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Has excellent verbal/oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to liaise with a wide range of internal and external customers and suppliers
- Displays strong commercial acumen, is a strong an analytical problem-solver and is proactive at addressing issues and developing solutions
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A competitive remuneration package
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program which offers great discounts
- A uniform allowance
- Barista coffee machines and ‘cake day’ once a month
- An active social club which includes coffee and lunch shouts
- Excellent working conditions and a supportive, fun and friendly team environment
How to Apply
If you are wanting to join a growing and dynamic business and have the skills and experience to make a real impact and really add value. Please apply now with a personalised cover letter and CV.
If you have any questions about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.